Top Chef Just Desserts is a reality TV show spin-off from Top Chef which features 12 pastry chefs competing to become Top Chef.
- Ania Peterson, 39 — Boston, Massachusetts
- Tim Nugent, 41 — Oakland, California
Hometown: Alburgh, Vermont
- Seth Caro, 34 — New York, New York
Hometown: Chappaqua, New York
- Malika Ameen, 35 — Chicago, Illinois
- Heather Chittum, 37 — Washington, D.C.
Hometown: Brooklyn, New York
- Erika Davis, 40 — Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Hometown: Tamms, Illinois
- Heather Hurlbert, 40 — Atlanta, Georgia
Hometown: Seoul, South Korea
- Eric Wolitzky, 38 — Manhattan
Hometown: Rochester, New York
- Zac Young, 27 — RNew York, New York
Hometown: Portland, Maine
- Danielle Keene, 29 — South Pasadena, California
Hometown: Los Angeles, California -- Runner-up
- Morgan Wilson, 37 — Dallas, Texas
Hometown: Sonora, California -- Runner-up
- Yigit Pura, 29 — San Francisco
Hometown: Ankara, Turkey -- Winner / Fan Favorite
Contestant Performance TableEdit
|Seth||Danielle||Erika||Morgan||Yigit||Zac|| Heather H.|
|Heather H.||WIN||IN||IN (+)||HIGH||IN||LOW||OUT|
- Note 1: Heather C. was reinstated in Episode 4, after being eliminated in the previous episode.
- Note 2: Malika withdrew from the competition during the Judges' Table evaluation.
- Note 3: Seth was removed from the competition when he was judged medically unable to continue.
- hotpink: (WINNER) The chef won the season and was awarded the title Top Chef.
- yellow: (RUNNER-UP) The chef was a runner-up for the season.
- limegreen: (WIN) The chef won that episode's Elimination Challenge.
- cornflowerblue: (HIGH) The chef was selected as one of the top entries in the Elimination Challenge, but did not win.
- tomato: (LOW) The chef was selected as one of the bottom entries in the Elimination Challenge, but was not eliminated.
- lightgrey: (OUT) The chef lost that week's Elimination Challenge and was out of the competition.
- orange: (WD) The chef left or was asked to leave the competition.
- white: (IN) The chef neither won nor lost that week's Elimination Challenge. They also were not up to be eliminated.
- white: [IN (+)] The chef won a pair or team challenge but was not chosen as one of the judges' favorites.
- white: [IN (-)] The chef lost a pair or team challenge but was not selected as one of the judges' least favorites.
There were 10 Episodes in Season 1.
Bravo's official Just Desserts site can be found at topchefjustdesserts.com