Episode 4: Advantage ChefEdit
Premier: December 22, 2010 The chefs cater a launch party for the US Open.
- Quickfire Challenge: The chefs must prepare a stuffing dish. All cutlery and utensils have been removed from the kitchen, so dishes have to be prepared with improvised tools.
- Top: Marcel, Tre
- Bottom: Carla, Casey, Tiffani
- WINNER: Tre (Southwestern Inspired Bread Pudding with Apple Smoked Bacon, Cheddar, Bell Pepper, Chili Powder). He wins $20,000.
- Elimination Challenge: The chefs are divided into two teams to individually cook for the players in the U.S. Open. Teams must designate representatives for head-to-head matchups, which are scored like a tennis match. The first team to reach four points gets the team victory. Chefs that score a point for the winning team are eligible for the win, while chefs that lose a point for the losing team are eligible for elimination. Though all chefs prepare a dish, due to the format, some may end up not serving; these chefs are ineligible to win, but are still safe from elimination.
- WINNER: Carla of Team Orange (African Groundnut Soup with Baked Sweet Potatoes, Adzuki Beans and Peanuts). She wins a trip to Italy.
- ELIMINATED: Spike of Team Yellow (Tomato Tamarind Soup, Olive Oil Poached Shrimp, Pineapple, Tomatoes and Dill)
- Guest Judge: Tony Mantuano (Quickfire and Elimination Challenges), Taylor Dent (Elimination Challenge)