Episode 2: Night at the MuseumEdit
The chefs cook breakfast inspired by a dinosaur's diet for kids and their parents at the American Museum of Natural History. Premiere: December 8, 2010
- Quickfire Challenge: The chefs must create a midnight snack for children spending the night at the American Museum of Natural History. However, the snack must be eaten without using utensils and the snack must be served inside of a brown paper bag. Because guest judge Joe Jonas could not decide on a Quickfire winner, the top two chefs, Spike and Tiffani, must each create their midnight snacks for 150 children at the museum, and the children will decide who the winner of the Quickfire Challenge is. The chefs are split into teams to help create the dishes, and these teams will continue to compete during the Elimination Challenge.
- Top: Spike, Tiffani
- Bottom: Mike, Stephen, Tiffany
- WINNER: Tiffani (Rice Crispy Treat Snowball with Malted Milk and Graham Crackers)
- Elimination Challenge: The chefs must create a breakfast for the children and their parents that is inspired by a specific dinosaur's diet, either the Tyrannosaurus Rex, which will include meat, eggs, and dairy, or the Brontosaurus, which will include fruits, vegetables, and grains. Tiffani's team (Antonia, Casey, Dale L., Jamie, Jennifer, Tiffani, Tiffany, and Tre) becomes Team T-Rex, while Spike's team (Angelo, Carla, Dale T., Fabio, Marcel, Mike, Richard, Spike, and Stephen) becomes Team Brontosaurus.
- WINNERS: Angelo, Marcel, and Richard of Team Brontosaurus (Banana Parfait with Seasonal Fruit and Tandoori Maple)
- ELIMINATED: Jennifer of Team T-Rex (Braised Bacon and Hard Boiled Eggs)
- Guest Judges: Joe Jonas (Quickfire Challenge), Katie Lee (Elimination Challenge)