Episode 1: History Never RepeatsEdit
The All-Stars are back in the Top Chef kitchen. Original Airdate: December 1, 2010
- Quickfire Challenge: Chefs from each season are teamed up to create a dish that represents the city where their season took place. The winning team receives immunity from elimination.
- Top: Team Season 3 Miami (Tre, Dale L., and Casey), Team Season 6 Las Vegas (Mike and Jennifer), Team Season 4 Chicago (Antonia, Spike, Dale T., and Richard)
- Bottom: Team Season 2 Los Angeles (Elia and Marcel), Team Season 1 San Francisco (Tiffani F. and Stephen), Team Season 5 New York (Carla, Jamie, and Fabio), Team Season 7 Washington D.C. (Angelo and Tiffany D.)
- WINNER: Team Season 4 Chicago (Pork and Black Pepper Sausage with Mustard Ice Cream)
- Elimination Challenge: Each chef is confronted with the ingredients from the dish that sent them home in their season. The chefs must recreate their dishes, this time successfully. The winner receives $10,000.
- WINNER: Angelo (Homemade Ramen with Sweet Glazed Pork Belly and Watermelon)
- ELIMINATED: Elia (Red Snapper Steamed in Ti Leaf with Snapper Jus)